Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, the websites or search terms, and information about how you interact with the site. We call this automatically collected information “device information”.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files which are stored on your device or your computer and often an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages and time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "beacons" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you are not browsing the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone number. We call this information “Order Information”.
We use the order information that we generally collect to fulfill all orders placed on the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- filter our orders for potential risks or fraud; and
- When you agree with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising regarding our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on the how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
INCLUDING: ADVERTISING / RETARGING]]
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy /. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information that we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how -does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: h